Introduction

My name is Yumna Zia, I'm 17 years old. I study at Beaconhouse School System PECHS Campus in Karachi, Pakistan. I've just started my a levels and hoping to keep my head high these 2 years.
Along with media studies i have 2 other subjects i.e Sociology and Business. The combination goes along pretty well because they are all different kind of subjects that require a different focus.
The hobbies that i have equipped this year is journaling and painting. Painting is my favorite way to unwind on a weekend after a long week of work.

There isn't much to say about myself except that I get work done however possible. If something is due on me I will make a 100% sure that I complete it because I don't like tasks hanging by my head.
This blog is simple, descriptive and has all the content required. Hoping to maintain a regular blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera shots and angle

FILM FEEDBACK SURVEY