Video story



TEA TIME

My second assignment was to make a video story out of only 10 shots which included establishing, master, medium, closeup, top angle shots and etc. I kept the story simple because my idea was very spontaneous and random. I saw my mom making tea, and it quickly created a video in my head where I could show all these shots creatively. 
The video starts with a title of the story and then shows a master shot of a clock. Then there are a bunch of medium shots and top angle shots as well. I ended the video on a closeup shot. The star of my story was tea (obviously as the title suggests) but I had to keep in mind a few things :
  • The video should consist of only 10 shots
  • Must contain at least one of each shot e.g master, top angle, closeup etc.
  • A title in the beginning and end credit title with my name
  • Edited properly with appropriate music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera shots and angle

FILM FEEDBACK SURVEY