Film Companies Research




The company funding our movie is HBO Entertainment. HBO (Home Box Office) is an American premium television network owned by Home Box Office, Inc., a subsidiary of Warner Media Entertainment.
HBO is home to the shows that everyone is talking about – from groundbreaking series, documentaries and sports to the biggest blockbuster movies available anywhere. HBO is the oldest and longest continuously operating pay television service (basic or premium) in the United States, having been in operation since November 8, 1972.
Their slogan is : It's what connects us
HBO produces movies from all kinds of genre, from horror to comedy to drama.
The reason I chose this company was because one of my favorite tv show 'GoT' was produced by this institution and it's opening title has always given me the sense of security - that whatever I'm about to watch is not going to disappoint me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera shots and angle

FILM FEEDBACK SURVEY